BRUSHLESS DESIGN = 0 maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 15 kW Continuous, 38 kW Peak
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
High 92% Efficiency
Lighter weight (only 35 lbs.)
Low torque ripple at low speed
NEW Fully enclosed design
NEW Water cooled stators
NEW Sine/cosine speed sensor
NEW Anodized aluminum
NEW Protective phase terminals cover
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- Phase to Phase winding resistance: 0.013 Ohms
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 6500 RPM
- Voltage: 0 to 120 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.15 Nm per Amp
- The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry with a 28 turns per phase.
- Armature Inertia: 45 Kg Cm Squared
- Current: 180 Amps AC continuous (220 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current: 480 Amps AC for 1 minute (660 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 100 Nm.
- Cooling: Water cooled (50% Glycol)
- Includes temperature sensor
|Country of Manufacture||China|