Contact Arrangement: SPST-NO
Rated Operating Voltage: 12-800 VDC
Rated Operating Current: 100 A (AWG5 cable - 16.8 mm2 cross-section area)
Max Carrying Current: (1 time) 1 Second 500 A, 60 Seconds 180 A, 600 Seconds 140 A
Max break Current: 1000 [email protected] VDC，1 time
Contact Resistance - Max @ rated carry current: 1.5 mΩ
Mechanical Life: 300, 000 Cycles
Operate Time @ 25°C: 25 ms
Insulation Resistance at 500 VDC: 100 MΩ (50 MΩ after life test）
Dielectric Withstand Voltage at Sea Level (leakage current < 1mA): 2200 VRMS
Shock (11ms 1/2 sine): 20G’s
Vibration, Sine（10-2000Hz peak, 0.75mm): 20G’s
Operating ambient Temp Range: -55 - 85℃
Storage ambient Temp Range: -55℃ - 125℃
Weight, Typical Value: 210g
- Chassis level power terminals – No need for specially routed power cables, special bus bars, or special lugs.
- Rugged EPIC® seal rated to 175°C – Reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over current conditions. The same technology used for advanced aerospace programs.
- Hermetically sealed – Designed to meet: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min,
SAE J1171 - external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- Easy to install - base plate fixed with screws, can be installed in any direction.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.
- Fully ROHS compliant - fully compliant with ROHS requirements and better for the environment.
Made in the USA
|Country of Manufacture||United States|