Hot rod your ATV, Golf Car or NEV (Neighborhood Electric Vehicle) with the latest brushless PMAC pre-wired and tested drive system from electricmotorsport.com. This new, lightweight, high efficiency motor mounts right up to your Schafer or Dana/Spicer differential.
Are you looking for a cost-effective drive system which will allow your GEM Car, Ford Th!nk, or ZENN Car to climb hills faster? Are you thinking of converting your golf car to a powerful, high speed, off road hunting buggy? Look no further, here's your solution!
Power Output: Approximately 20 peak horsepower at 48V 450A
Designed and assembled in the USA by Electric Motorsport, Inc.
- Variable Throttle for smooth speed control
- Brushless Motor design makes brush maintenance a thing of the past.
- Easy forward and reverse switching with a flip of a switch
- Motor and Controller support Regen which means this system can recapture energy to help recharge the battery pack.
- Pre-assembled and tested releiving you of any guesswork.
- Motenergy brushless ME1202 motor
- Gen4 controller
- Potentiometer box throttle or Magura Twist-Grip Throttle
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Ignition key
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Wiring harness
High 84% Efficiency
Light weight (only 36.3 lbs.)
Low torque ripple at low speed
Sine/cosine speed sensor
Air cooled (cast aluminum heat sink)
Designed for long life, no brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 96 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected permanent magnet synchronous motor with an axial air gap and sine/cosine speed sensor. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
- Mounting Face: Mounts to Dana/Spicer differential
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- 20 turns per phase.
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 6500 RPM at 72V unloaded
- Voltage: 0 to 72 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.12 Nm per Amp
- The inductance phase to phase is 0.05 milli-Henry
- Armature Inertia: 45 kg cm²
- Current: 125 Amps AC continuous (180 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current: 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 36.3 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 60 ft lb.
- Cooling: Air cooled (cast aluminum heat sink)
- Includes temperature sensor
The Gen4-series represent the absolute latest design concept for compact and reliable AC Controllers. They feature the smallest footprint in the industry for their power capability. The high efficiency of these controller makes it possible to integrate them into very tight spaces without sacrificing performance. The design has been optimized for the lowest possible cost while maintaining superior reliability in the most demanding applications.
The Gen4 controllers are designed to control either AC Asynchronous motors or PMAC Synchronous motors. This feature allows users to select optimal motor solutions for any application. Both UVW and encoder AB inputs are provided for maximum flexibility.
Sealed IP66 enclosure
Integrated logic circuit (I/O)
Advanced flux vector control
Autocheck - system diagnostics
Sensorless control (depending on application)
|Stock Status||Custom built: Allow 4 to 6 weeks|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|