BRUSHLESS DESIGN = 0 maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 20 kW Continuous, 55 kW Peak
These Internal Permanent Magnet motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
High 92% Efficiency
Low torque ripple at low speed
NEW Water cooled stators
NEW 3/8" Cooling ports
NEW Sine/cosine speed sensor
NEW Anodized aluminum
- 5 pole motor
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 6000 RPM
- Voltage: 48 to 120 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.33 Nm per Amp
- Armature Inertia: 45 Kg Cm Squared
- Current: 250 Amps AC continuous
- Peak current: 550 Amps AC for 1 minute
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 134 Nm.
- Cooling: Water cooled (50% Glycol)
- Includes temperature sensor
|Country of Manufacture||China|