Designed for long life. No brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 72 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap and 3 Hall sensors at 120 degrees electrical timing. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
BRUSHLESS DESIGN = 0 maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 10 KW Continuous, 24 KW Peak (at 72V)
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4. NOTE: We do not recommend the use of square wave controllers with these motors. This may reduce durability and efficiency of the motor, as well as void it's warranty.
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- The Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.065 Ohms with 12 turns per phase.
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 5000 RPM
- Voltage: 0 to 72 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.12 Nm per Amp
- The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.05 Milli-Henry
- Armature Inertia is 45 Kg Cm Squared
- Continuous current of 125 Amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current of 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 60 ft. lb.
- Cooling: Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor.
Other names: PMAC-DSR
|Country of Manufacture||China|