- Designed to be the lowest cost sealed contactor in the industry with its current rating (500+A carry, 2000A interrupt).
- Bottom mounting - not position senstive.
- Hermetically sealed - intrinsically safe, operates in explosive/harsh environments with no oxidation or contamination of coils or contacts, including long periods of non-operation.
- Typical applications include battery switching and backup, DC voltage power control, circuit protection and safety.
- Versatile coil/power connections.
- Designed and built in accordance to AIAG QS9000.
|Coil Type||Non Latching|
|Contact Form||SPST-NO (1 Form X)|
|Contact Rating (Current)||500A|
|Switching Voltage||900VDC - Max|
|Features||Sealed - Hermetically|
|Mounting Type||Bottom Mount|
|Coil Resistance||145 Ohms|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|