The Curtis Model 1311 LP Handheld Programmer simplifies the programming, testing and diagnosing of Curtis Speed Controllers and Auxiliary Devices. It provides a simple and intuitive interface to Curtis products for testing, diagnostics and parameter adjustments.
• Compatible with all Curtis speed controllers and auxiliary devices.
• Backward compatible to the Curtis Model 1307 Programmer.
• Easy menu navigation with clear and intuitive parameter organization.
• Inc/dec key for real-time adjustment of parameters.
• Read and clear fault history, monitor real-time data and perform tests.
• Bookmark keys facilitate fast swapping between three user selected menus.
• Detail Screen shows units, min/max ranges and bargraph.
• Allows cloning of parameter settings between controllers.
• Graphic LCD can display up to seven lines of information.
|Country of Manufacture||Puerto Rico|