BRUSHLESS DESIGN = 0 maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 12 kW Continuous, 30 kW Peak
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
High 92% Efficiency
Lighter weight (only 35 lbs.)
Low torque ripple at low speed
NEW Fully enclosed design
NEW Water cooled stators
NEW Sine/cosine speed sensor
NEW Anodized aluminum
NEW Protective phase terminals cover
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.065 Ohms with 20 turns per phase.
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 6500 RPM
- Voltage: 0 to 72 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.12 Nm per Amp
- The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.05 Milli-Henry
- Armature Inertia: 45 Kg Cm Squared
- Current: 165 Amps AC continuous (200 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current: 450 Amps AC for 1 minute (620 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 75 ft lb.
- Includes temperature sensor
|Country of Manufacture||China|