Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 Cycles
Coil Voltage, Nominal: 12 VDC
Coil Voltage, Max: 16 V
Pickup Voltage, Max: 8 V
Drop-Out Voltage: 2 to 7.5 V
Pick-Up Current, Max (75 ms): 3.9 A
Coil Current: 0.23 A
Coil Power: 2.8 W
Coil Back EMF: 55 V
Transients, Max (13 ms): ±50 V
Reverse Polarity: 16 V
- Chassis level power terminals – No need for specially routed power cables, special bus bars, or special lugs.
- Rugged EPIC® seal rated to 175°C – Reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over current conditions. The same technology used for advanced aerospace programs.
- Hermetically sealed – UL listed: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min, IP69K for perssure washing, SAE J1171 - external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 12, 24 or 48 VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross- talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression. Stainless steel nuts, washers and mounting inserts, for years of corrosion free service.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.
Made in the USA
|Country of Manufacture||United States|