Designed for long life, no brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 96 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap and Sine/Cosine Speed Sensor. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
BRUSHLESS DESIGN = 0 maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 12 kW Continuous, 30 kW Peak
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
Replaces Motenergy ME0913
High 92% Efficiency
Lighter weight (only 35 lbs.)
Low torque ripple at low speed
NEW Bi-directional fan for increased air flow
NEW Sine/cosine speed sensor
NEW Aluminum fan cover
NEW Protective phase terminals cover
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- Phase to Phase winding resistance: 0.013 Ohms
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 5000 RPM
- Voltage: 0 to 96 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.15 Nm/A
- The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry with a 28 turns per phase.
- Armature Inertia: 45 Kg Cm Squared
- Current: 125 Amps AC continuous (180 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current: 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 90 Nm.
- Cooling: Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor
- Includes temperature sensor
|Country of Manufacture||China|