Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 Cycles
Coil Voltage, Nominal: 48 VDC
Coil Voltage, Max: 64 V
Pickup Voltage, Max: 40 V
Drop-Out Voltage: 4 to 15 V
Pick-Up Current, Max (75 ms): 0.97 A
Coil Current: 0.042 A
Coil Power: 2.0 W
Coil Back EMF: 125 V
Transients, Max (13 ms): ±75 V
Reverse Polarity: 64 V
- For use with external PWM only
- Normally closed auxiliary contacts for use in pre-charge circuits
- Chassis level power terminals – No need for specially routed power cables, special bus bars, or special lugs.
- Rugged EPIC® seal rated to 175°C – Reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over current conditions. The same technology used for advanced aerospace programs.
- Hermetically sealed – UL listed: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min, IP69K for perssure washing, SAE J1171 - external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 48 VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross- talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed.
- Stainless steel nuts, washers and mounting inserts, for years of corrosion free service.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.
Made in the USA
|Country of Manufacture||United States|